NYX Wonder Stick | Review & Swatch

2:27 AM


Hey girls, I hope you all are having a great day. Today i am going to review NYX wonder stick in shade Medium. So, keep reading the post and know about my experience with this wonder stick.


Starting from the packaging of NYX wonder stick, it comes in a portable/travel friendly stick with highlighter at one side and contour at the other. There are a few shades to pick from such as Light, medium, dark and universal. I choose the shade Medium. This stick is easy to carry and i can take it where ever I want unlike some other large contour palettes.

The first time I applied this stick I felt that both the contour and highlight shades are much lighter and i have to use a great amount to make it visible. However, i was able to blend both of them easily and the result after blending was great but i have to apply a little amount of compact powder to fix it. The stick is perfect for me as my skin is dry and it has a smooth buttery texture, but for those with oily skin, this stick is a big NO as it may make their skin a lot more oily. The lasting power of this stick is also good enough as it lasts up to 5-6 hours. I really liked the highlighter shade as it is a little shimmery and it can be used for night events or parties.

Over all, i liked this stick and i would recommend to all those who have dry skin type and are in search of a good contour stick. This stick is also great for beginners.









Price:

I got this stick in PKR 1650 from a local cosmetic store.

Good:

  • Easy to blend
  • Easy to use
  • Travel friendly
  • Perfect for beginners
  • Good pigmentation
  • Lasting power is good

Bad:

  • A great amount has to be applied for good results
  • Not suitable for oily skin tones
  • Compact powder has to be applied at the end to fix it. 

So, that's all for today, hope you all liked the review.  Have you used this stick? Let me know in the comments below. 
Xoxo

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I didn't know this product but I really like some nyx powder contour!
    THE PINK ELEPHANT SHOE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contouring shade doesn't really looks suitable for contouring but good to know its easy to work with. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shade is actually very light. The swatch is of the shade after applying just once. But, i have to rub the stick 3 times atleast to get the perfect contour shade. :)

      Delete
  3. Best Buy Mall: online pharmacy store in Pakistanhave all the local pharmacies and medical store, so you can buy online medicines easily.

    ReplyDelete