Koko Kollection | Kylie Cosmetics | Matte Lipgloss in "Gorg" | Review & Swatch

10:54 AM

Hey everyone! I hope you all are doing great. This post is for those ladies who love matte lipglosses as much as I love them. I prefer matter lipglosses on lipsticks especially if they are long lasting and in my favorite shade. Today my review is about Kylie Cosmetics Matte Lipgloss in shade "Gorg". It is basically from their Koko Kollection. So, keep reading the post to know more about this lipgloss.


This lipgloss comes in a beautiful gold packaging with a regular lipgloss applicator. The formula is thick and long lasting. It stays up to 10 hours easily. It is best if you are working woman as you only need to apply it once and it will stay perfect whole day. The shade I got is known as "Gorg" which is dark red or maroon kinda shade. I am using it since last month and I must say that it has become one of my favorite and i am surely gonna try the other shades of this amazing collection.






Goods:


  • Perfect Matte formula
  • Long lasting
  • Travel friendly
  • Does not dries up like some other lip glosses

Bad:


  • A bit harder to remove


So, that's all for today, hope you all like the review. Have you tried any shade from this collection? Do tell me in the comment below. 

Xoxo

















You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I haven't seen a review on this lip gloss before! Looks great and fab that there was nothing bad you could find about it x

    Morgan // www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't tried this, but you should check out the Glossier lip glosses because they are literally the most moisturizing glosses that do not dry!

    Beauty & Colour | Vegan Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. I will surely try some of them as well.

      Delete
  3. Such a stunning shade!! *-*
    I have to try it!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like such a gorgeous lipstick! The shade is so bold - perfect for summer!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the shade that you chose. I have yet to try this.


    StyleSprinter Blog by Katya Bychkova

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you are looking for Top Grocery Shopping Apps in Pakistan, visit best buy mall . pk

    ReplyDelete