Office Outfit Essentials

10:01 AM


Hey girls. Today my post is about some of my favorite office essentials. This post will be quite helpful for office going girls out there. They can get some really good ideas of how to look fashionable and gorgeous while on work.

My favorite office essentials includes shoes, bag, pants and tops. Keep reading the post to know my favorite items.

The items in my favorite list are:

1) Straight Pants
2) Plain Tops or tops with some muted patterns like strips and checks.
3) Stilettos (Goes good on straight pants)
4) Bags in some dark color (Black would e great)


Starting from the pants. The best choice according to me would be straight pants keeping an eye on the ongoing fashion trends. Straight pants with some dark or neutral colors would suit est on office going girls.  You can buy your favorite straight pants from an online website Betabrand.com Click HERE.




Tops should be simple. Mostly in plains or checks. I would go for some quite loose tops with half sleeves and with or without buttons in some light colors.



Coming towards the shoes. Stilettos would go great on straight pants. They will be the best item in whole outfit if wore in black or white colors avoiding some light colors. My second choice in shoes will be flats again in some dark colors mostly black.

                                                     




In the last, the  handbag would look great if it is in black or some neutral colors with plain pattern.  I will always choose a bag mostly in black as shown below in the pic. 

Click HERE to purchase some really amazing women pants for office wear in affordable price range.
What are your essentials?
Do tell me in the comment box.
Xoxo






You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Nice items:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would honestly love to have that bag and those pants!! omg so classy

    http://theseasidetales.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the bag! Follow me i follow back


    http://betrendylbeyourself.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the refreshing office collection, Aruba! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love straight pants, I find them so elegant and chic! ^-^
    Have a lovely day dear!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have shared amazing office essentials and I am glad to know about these. I am in hunt of wonderful venues for corporate events Chicago for arranging my company’s employees get together. Going to invite all employees with their families and hope to have social time with them.

    ReplyDelete