Born Pretty Store - My Second Experience !

3:18 AM

Hey girls, Hope you all are doing well.
This post is about my second experience from an amazing store "Born Pretty Store". Read about my first Experience HERE.
This time I got the following three items from this store.

- 1 Pair Tassel Line crystal Rhinestone Earrings   ($2.01)
- 6 Pieces Gold Multi Row Rings Set. ($3.81)
- Leaf Decorated Design Ring Bracelet ($3.28)



  • About "Born Pretty Store" 
Born pretty store is an online store selling great quality products in affordable price range. There are variety of products including jewelry items, hair accessories,hair extensions, nail art tools, makeup and many others.They offer FREE worldwide shipping which are some plus points for the Store.
Click HERE to buy your favorite jewelry item from this store.












  • My Experience
As my first experience was amazing and I was very impressed with the fastest international delivery that i experienced so my expectations was very high and i can say that my second experience doesn't let my expectations down. :)
The delivery was fast and the package reached to me in  only 15 days. Each and every thing was perfectly packed and arrived to me safely. The quality of all the three items was excellent. The Rhinestone Earrings was so beautiful and light weight. I can wear them both casually and formally and their length was also perfect for me. The 6 pieces ring sets includes different rings with amazing and unique designs and they fits perfectly in my fingers. The Ring bracelet is so adorable and i would say that it was my love at first sight :)  .It has an amazing leaf pattern and its the best addition in my jewelry collection.Its very light weight and can be wore both formally and casually.
Overall my second experience was awesome and i loved each thing i got this time. You all should check out this store once and i am sure you will love it too :)

*Use the CODE SRVT10 and get 10% OFF on Jewelry & Accessories.(code is valid for non-discounted items only)
Born Pretty Store DISCOUNT

So,  that's all for Today.
Don't forget to give your feedback.
Xoxo


This post may contain a PR post/product but my opinion is honest and is based on my own experience.

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. The rings are especially pretty <3 I love Bps! :)

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the rings! :)
    xoxo

    goldentouch-byandreiaguerreiro.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your comment.
    nice post by the way!

    xo. thu thuy of RubyliXious

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this store!!! They have such beautiful items!! *-*
    Great choices darling! I really like your rings!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the rings so perfect
    kiss
    one of the lastest posts http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2016/02/bomber-jacket-trend.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH dear, those accessories are really elegant and pretty !

    www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belas peças
    adorei
    Muito obrigada pela visita volta sempre adorei
    Beijinhos
    CantinhoDaSofia
    Facebook
    Post Novos Fun & Rasty Japanese Candy/Óculos Firmo/Cndy Ice/Review Rosegal

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are some really nice jewelleries.
    wendeeisaacs.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the rings and beautiful jewelry .. thank you for sharing dear♡♡
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete