My 5 Favorite Lipsticks for Winters 2015 - SWATCHES

2:57 AM

Hey Lovely readers, as my favorite season winter is here I would like to share my favorite lipsticks that i am using these days.


As in winters we all love to wear some dark lipsticks shades and they look great in this season. So my this favorite list also contains dark kinda shades. Now coming towards the list.
It includes:

1-  MUA Lipstick in shade 3
2- Essence long lasting lipstick in shade "Blush my lips"
3- Atiqa Odho Lipstick in shade "Rapture"
4- Medora Lipstick in shade 38
5- Oriflame Giordani gold Lipstick in shade "Copper shine"


MUA LIPSTICK SHADE - 4





ESSENCE LIPSTICK "BLUSH MY LIPS"




ODHO COSMETICS LIPSTICK "RAPTURE"




ORIFLAME GIORDANI GOLD IN "COPPER SHINE"




MEDORA LIPSTICK IN SHADE 38


So, these were my Fav lipsticks for this winter. What are you favorites ?
Give your feedback in comment section below :)
Xoxo

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I love those colors:) Perfect lipsticks:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely swatches! Loved the Medora one the most. xo

    www.GULEZEHRASBLOG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shades, so perfect for the season.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post. Love all the clicks. All shades are gorgeous. Keep up the good work.
    Take care.
    Kanwalikram's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love it! Have a nice day, sweetie!
    Party dresses by Nazz Collection on my last post HERE!

    •♥• Mary María Style •♥•

    ReplyDelete
  6. what fun lipstick colors! perfect for winter!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks! Such great colours x
    http://christbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool collection & love the shades, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, dear :D

    Love this colors. :D

    I'm followng you via GFC. Can you follow me back, please? <3

    NEW TREND ALLERT POST | Nike Cortez
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete